Saturday, June 4, 2011

to whom it may concern

Every time
I listen to Guetta's "I gotta feeling" I recall that nite in the Belarussian fields. and every time I do that - I feel sad and thankful at the same time. I want to thank the Red-head one for that memory of mine - if it wasn't for you, we would never get there and had such a fabulous time. I know we have some rough patches sometimes - it happens when people know each other for so long, and when they are close. I do wonder how we managed to carry on our relations - each of us so different - up until now. and I do know that wherever we are in the course of time, we will always be able to rely on each other. and I so wish I could talk to you more often - tell the Blondie off for her life choices, listen to the Red-head's life time heartbreaking story )), and have a moment of silence with la Femme avec le chien... I hope the thing we have will never change. and I want you all to know that no matter what - I love ya ladies. and I will always be there for ya. you know how terrible I am when speaking feelings. there - I did my best.
your neverchanging witch ;)
p.s. sorry for the mistakes.

6 comments:

  1. it's easier to talk feelings in English :)
    i think writing this was pretty challenging for you which makes this piece of prose even more valuable :)
    I love you too, you know this, right? And miss you lots.

    p.s. I could not figure out whether I am “the Blondie” or “la Femme avec le chien”

    ReplyDelete
  2. and please stop wondering:))) this is the way we all are

    ReplyDelete
  3. naha, i didn't want everyone to understand )) and i think i would't be able to express what i wanted in russian.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These moving and touching words of yours, Marusya, nearly caused a flood of our apartment:))) We love u and miss u tons!!!XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW, if u hurry up and pack ur suitcases right away, we can be just in time for the GG 2011! Same time! Same place!

    ReplyDelete